Saturday 26 May 2012

One work complete and the other only God knows; its this life!




Good day my brother and sisters. Peace, Love and healing to you this glorious day. Here in England it is sunny and we are going off in a short while to a place called Ashridge park for a family game of cricket and a picnic.


Below is the artwork which was completed today, by adding the red glass gem. Its symbolising the pineal gland or the third eye.   


                                                          Above is close up of skull
  


                                                     Below is more or less whole picture




I have added a fake diamond to the above painting. It would be good to be blessed with the resources that some artists - Damian Hurst for example - have; then I could use real diamonds and rubies. I accept my lot, which is to use only what is to hand and be grateful. This though does not mean  it would be wrong to ask for blessings. Infact if my sons never came to me with requests, either for material things or advice, then I would assume they had become men!


Today for those of us who like to remember and sometimes gain wisdom from our Christian forebears, let today remember the Wesley`s.

JOHN WESLEY 1703-1791    CHARLES WESLEY 1707 - 1788

John Wesley travelled over 8,000 miles a year on horseback, preaching innumerable sermons. His brother Charles wrote over 5,500 hymns and is the most gifted and indefatigable hymn-writer that England has known.


   Wrestling Jacob

Come, O thou Traveler unknown
 Whom still I hod, but cannot see!
My company before is gone,
 And I am left alone with thee;
With thee all night I mean to stay,
And wrestle till the break of day.

I need not tell thee who I am,
 My misery or sin declare,
Thyself hast called me by my name,
 Look on thy hands, and read it there.
But who, I ask thee, who art thou?
Tell me thy name, and tell me now.

In vain thou strugglest to get free,
 I never will unloose my hold:
Art thou the Man that died for me?
  The secret of thy love unfold.
Wrestling I will not let the go,
Till I thy mane, thy nature know.

Yield to me now - for I am weak,
 But confident in self-despair!
Speak to my heart, in blessings speak,
 Be conquered by my instant prayer,
Speak, or thou never hence shalt move,
And tell me if the name is Love.

`Tis Love, `tis Love! Thou died`st for me,
 I hear thy whisper in my heart.
The morning breaks, the shadows flee,
 Pure Universal Love thou art:
To me, to all, thy bowels move -
Thy nature, and thy mane, is Love.

                                  CHARLES WESLEY


Okay my brothers and sisters, I trust that you will have a good weekend and realize that we are blessed if we can say that Love is the answer to all our problems and all our desires, then accept all which we are given. We should always ourselves, when faced with decisions, think; `what would Jesus do?` or, `what would Buddha do?. If you think, `what would P G Kimble do, then the answer would be to try to walk like the previously mentioned, as well as all wise and holy men and women.
 
Got to go now as my son and I am experimenting with a piece of visual art. This will go with a photo which he has already took of my back!

Gotta go, lots to do. Toodle pip. Peter.  

No comments: