Tuesday 15 May 2012

Up before dawn praying and painting.


Above about 1/16th of the full picture.

                           
                             Done above this morning as well. Yep I have been a busy bee!



This little thumbnail of a bigger painting looks a tad macabre!


     
                      Shot this at an angle. I wasn't going to show you the whole work but I may relent.


                                         


There you go. I don't think its easy to appreciate at this size, but at least you can get an idea!

Inner simplicity
He to whom all things are one, and who draweth all things to one, and seeth all things in one, can be steadfast in heart and abide at peace in God. O God, who art truth, make me one with thee in everlasting love. I am oftentimes weary of reading and hearing many things. In thee is all that I will and desire. Let doctors all hold their peace, and all creatures keep silent in thy sight; do thou speak to me alone.
                                                                                                          THOMAS A KEMPIS
                                                                                                          (But it could have been me.)
                             We are all contenders and we are all one. Have a wonderful day.
                                                          Your bro Peter

No comments: