Sunday 20 May 2012

Sunday and its dull outside, but bright inside. Bless, its a good day to be.

Good day my brothers and sisters. I am going to blog a painting that I painted this morning and is still wet and then different perspectives of yesterdays work. Finally I shall take a picture of tomorrows work, but that wont get done today and so lets just be with the moment. Peace, love and blessings to you.




Wow. I just looked again at the picture above and seen a bit until now had gone unnoticed,what did Picasso direct me painting that bit! Do you see it, because I am not going to point it out. Well not today.

HAPPY AND SMILING OR SAD AND ACCEPTING ITS OKAY AND IT WILL PASS.





Think less, feel & be more.



You are  I am  we are all together God
God is Love
He who dwells in love
dwells in Him and He dwells in us!


If you were here right now. Yep, especially those few of us in Germany and Thailand; I should remind us that Jesus said we should be as the children. So, group hug. The great many more of us looking at this from the UK &USA are also of course Loved. We are all one and should work at bringing the realisation to those who are oblivious. Even the power of thought should be utilised!




 Desires and fears will repeat themselves meaninglessly in needless suffering. We can break free by seeing and becoming aware of what is meaningless and let that go. Seek earnestly a clear heart and a clear mind. Die now to the now. We can only fully live if we accept death of ego and live in I AM. Go in the direction of I AM. Inquire what is permanent in the transient. All will pass. We must realize we are the proof of being and awareness. Detachment brings control. The state of witness is not passive. Keep up the sense of I AM. I AM that I AM.
I seek the source and the awareness which is total calm and silence.  It is the common matrix of everything. What I am is to know what I am not. Consciousness is changefull, but awareness is constant.
                   

  And You are That


We are absolutely free. We are not this body or mind. When I see I am nothing, that is wisdom. When I see I am everything, that is love. Move between the two.  


Have a good day my brothers and sisters. Know that I love you and know that we are Love to be realized.




Go in peace and love. Blessings be upon us all.


No comments: