Sunday 13 May 2012

Sunday evening and the sun is going down.

Good evening my brothers and sisters. After a long day with my sons; communion service in the morning and then taking them to confirmation lessons this evening, I went over Peoples park with my camera and an artists eye. The people in the photo are from a band called `Ting & Ra & The Iries` They were singing a Bob Marley song. Nice for people to be doing stuff creative on that particular park bench. It was only a month or two that it was roped off with a policeman waiting for a soco team to investigate an assault.


    So, this is the last picture I am posting and it was one of the first I took this evening. There were a few dogs over there and I met a black German Shepherd  called Fiz that Buster used to be a tad dominant with and so I told the owner about Buster having to go off to the kennels.

Thats all for tonight. Have a good week. Blessing and love to all living things.

Brother Peter.

No comments: