Tuesday 22 May 2012

Up at five painting and had a nap & was back!


                              As you may notice the paint is still wet on this untitled painting.


This bit reminded me of a bat hanging
   upside down. Not a cricket bat.




I can see a dragon in this bit. Plus a figure higher up, but cant figure out what its up to!

This is an uncompleted Peace, but thought it worth showing you and then we can all decide when its 
worked on some more, if it would have been better off left alone! Do you say stop now! 
Interactive art.


I like this little bit. A dark ghost is chasing after a small black figure who is surfing on a green
monsters snout. Way to go little man. We are all rooting for you.



Untitled almost finished.

Ask Believe Receive
Our main business is not to see what lies obscurely in the distance, but to see what lies clearly at hand.

One step enough for me. (from a hymn)

Think of life as an hour glass. Be contented to take things one at a time. 1 grain of sand at a time. One task at a time.

Have no anxiety about the morrow. Jesus

Live in day tight compartments. Sir William Ostler.

Every day is a new life to a wise man.

Diving into the pool of success.

This is the day that the Lord has made, we will rejoice and be glad in it.

Shut the iron door on the past and the future. Then just live in the present. Seize the day.

                                               Solving worry
Worry destroys concentration.

The worst that can happen is death so I might as well relax and enjoy the time left. Improve calmly on the worst.
AWAKE NOW
Alert. Vigilant & watchful, I choose sanity I choose sobriety and I choose to love everyone and everything. Infact I have so much love there is now only other room for compassion and forgiveness.

I am off now my brothers and sisters with the heartfelt desire that you will be filled with the same love as me. Peace and love. Peter  (please pass this on. The love and the blog.ta)    

No comments: