Thursday 17 May 2012

EVENING POST Latest artwork finished today.


Good day and blessing be with you.
From brother Peter.








These photos really dont
do justice to the 
richness of the colours!



The one above is so recent its not even dry! How`s that for new work?




We just have to clear the mist from in front of our eyes to see;

You are
I AM
WE
ARE
LOVE

So this is it for today, on the blog just art. ONE DAY ONLY.

Normal service will resume tomorrow. Thats if I remember to do Fish on Friday. Joke lang. Really its what ever is my fathers will.
Actually I am going to be due for a big inheritance when I die. Before anyone tells me I dont deserve it, I know and am so thankful.


So my brothers and sister please believe me when I say I am wanting to share it with you, just as I say, know that you are loved. Peace be with you, from,
Your brother Peter.



No comments: