Tuesday 1 May 2012

This is ART done today as part of being.


PEACE AND LOVE TO ALL BEINGS





So two posts in one day. Hey if I do some art I am happy with, dont you think I will share it with you as soon as possible. You and me are worth my endevours to bring joy happiness and love into our world.

The painting on the right is finished. Though not in the photo you can see. I have just been and altered it slightly.

Not sure about the one on the left.
Sometimes I leave a `peace` of art for awhile before evaluating if it needs working on.

Thats what my Master has been doing with me. God, Jesus come and save me I can be heard shouting on the shore at the sea of dreams. Solice comes from an awakening that This is not all there is to life.
How sad that would be.

No
Take heart.
Love is limitless and knows no bounderies.
You are blessed.

Your brother Peter   

No comments: