Tuesday 29 May 2012

Prolific in prayer and prolific in painting!












Prayer may be in so many ways expressed, by so many different people. Yet no mind if it is from a quietness of the mind as ones attention is on God alone, or through our devotion in labour or art for Him. It all boils down to the same thing. That is giving thanks for a creator and all that we have been and continue to be given.

I should like to draw your attention to the bottom of the three pictures. I can see towards the top left a side on image of a face. I had no idea when painting this work. I have to tell you, I am here looking at the actual painting, it isnt as noticeable in real life! `Real life` what does that mean!  Give no mind to that. Give your  to life to love and be passionate in your every moment. I have often mused over how, let alone agnostics or faithless people; but even some believers in God will never get on their knees or lay flat on the ground to pray. Yet nearly all of these people if  in a bank are startled by men in masks and pointing sawn off shotguns at them, shout "GET ON  THE GROUND NOW!" Some will hit the ground praying, but all will hit the ground.
I used to be a sheep in wolves clothing. As an artist I can still portray a tough guy as you may have seen from some of my photos. The reality is an ever changing thing. One minute we are little babies crying to have a suck on our mothers nipple. Next we are old people in constant pain and shitting ourselves.
 Its the in between that makes the whole thing worth it.
 I have said to my two sons, that if I hadnt married my first wife and spent six years in an abundant experience packed marriage, which she ended by her suicide resulting in my acquired brain injury, then I wouldn't have spent time in the Philippines, met their mother and brought them into being!

This now is the time that we can have so much control over. Don't be stuck in  rut.
We have to plough the ruts and turn them over. Break them up until they are fine enough to seed.
What to plant!
Good thoughts. Yes, but not enough.
Good word. Also good, but more is needed.
Good actions. Thats it my brothers and sisters. Together although we may be separated in time and space we are one body. Whatever we do, then if we do it with prayer it will turn out right in the long run. We have to be in this together for the long run!

I pray for those in prison. By there own doing or because of their beliefs.
I pray for those who are in pain, no mind if its physical or emotional.
I pray for those who mourn, that they will be comforted.
I pray for those who are trying to achieve, that they will succeed.
I pray for thee and me, that we will know and show Gods love.
         
I am off now for another walk over the park. Fare well and know that you are loved. Peter G Kimble

No comments: