Sunday 20 May 2012

Evening Post: Latest Art Created Today. oh + more


Seek and it will be found





2,000bc painting completed today by me, the artist P G Kimble. Praise be, it wouldn't have been achieved without a great deal amazing ancestral linage and of course my artistic licence, which was awarded to me by the Masters of the universe. Servants degree 1st class!

Following is some art painted by me today under the guidance of my Spiritual Master. (some so new that the paint is still wet.)




Can you see the face of my spiritual master at the top in the middle of top painting of these two? He is fighting his way out of a spiral vortex in time. Above it will be hard maybe for you to disern through the shifting images of the multiverse, that my master has arrived home and I welcome him!


This one below is brought to you whilst the paint is still wet. How is that for devotion to my bloggers.
Okay, I havent washed your feet, but give me a chance.  Seriously (hmm).  Though it seems there may be a bit of a battle raging in the painting below, between monsters and angels, the lightside will win out in the end. We can only be sure when the paint is dry!


Sutras are subtle changes of consciousness

Sutra practise

Love




This is your brother and brother of Jesus, Buddha,  and all the saints saying know love and show love.

Blessings to you, Peter. 


No comments: