Tuesday 29 May 2012

Dont think or try to get this. Just take it in and be happy.


Paint and downloading from a higher plane.











Good day my brothers and sisters. I was listening to the birds singing and wondering if when dawn rose at the trenches of world war one, if the soldiers heard birdsong. Had perhaps the incessant shelling already scared them away.

Even in wartime some individuals are conscripted to fight and die, or fight and kill and some are forced to do this against their will.
For some its also against the will of their God.
God can be ignored. Put your head under the blanket and you will not really be hidden.
Ssh, don't tell the little children.
Focus on light and light warriors.
Today is such a wonderful time to be alive.
Take no quarter and give it all we have.
Yep, we are in this together.
Come on volunteers,
Join the army of God.
The righteous militia.
Our weapons, good works and prayer.
Be joyful, smile and laugh in the knowledge
that we are pure love!

Today my brothers and sisters, all on the blog is just by God and me. Unusual for me not to have some writing by a person of greater renown.

Fair well and prosper in your words and actions today. I thank God I am able to hear the birdsong this morning and my thought goes in part to those for whom this day will be full of dread. Let even one God, have in their mind, me just now praying knelt on the ground, head to the floor. imploring for you to give them respite!





God just brought me back to the here and now with the realization that the carpet could do with a hoover! Even saints, most of all should keep on top of the housework.

Toodle loo, and if I havent said it for awhile, then realize that you are loved. Blessings and peace to you all, from your brother of Christ, Peter G Kimble



No comments: