Saturday 1 June 2013

Saturday morning and its looking good for us all. But lets just give a thought to those who cannot see the light and feel the love.


Blessings love and peace to you and all beings. Please pass this on! You are so loved and we need to realize it in the doing. Love is not a concept, its an action in constant motion, change and growth.
Expanding like the universe to fill all and make all.   

First loads of pictures of my latest art for you to peruse.. then an itsy bitsy `peace` of writing.  













 



This is obviously from me as well, but just in-case I dont make it plain enough, the reminder note was posted to me yesterday morning by my eldest sister, who whilst isnt known for horsewhipping  worshiping? in church; is known to be caring and loving. Which in my book is good enough and my Dad listens to me especially when I pray to Him on behalf of others! On the counterpoint, He doesnt reward people killing or hurting/emasculating others and falsely using one of His many names. No I am not talking about Jo, or Jesus, or Krishna, although that has been done often enough in the past.
 There was a  King from here in england around a thousand years ago, give or take a few hundred, who was known as The Lionheart, and he went on a Holy Crusade, taking many womens husbands and sons to go and kill and die in the name of God. You may know that I think its ridiculous and nothing to do with the Real thing, which is an eternal loving force!  Love and peace to all beings. Your bro P.G Kimble.





     

No comments: