Tuesday 4 June 2013

Off to art studio upstairs in London today.

Good day and blessings and love to you all.

I am off early and so will share some photos which you visiting website are the first to see and I have to say that its a joy to share with you from so many different countries. I imagine how Just impossible this would have been when I was a child. Think how much access it has given us as a global community. Yes, we can be aware more of the wrongs and evil. Yet we can do what little we are able to combat these. I for instance sign petitions on Avaaz. Yet do not my brothers and sisters, underestimate the power of both, prayer for us believers in the everlasting creative force of love - which I choose to call `God`; or for those with more limited belief, then positive thinking and acting.  

Lets now view some photos of paintings created through me by the power of God for us to either enjoy and ponder over the thoughts and feelings they inspire, or ignore and possibly deride. Its not as important to me, as your awakening now, or eventually to the fact you are loved and can become love.. 






















If souls be made of earthly mould,
    Let them love gold!-
    If born on high,
Let them unto their kindred fly-
Till they regain their ancient nest.
                                                             Herbert.







DIVINE monition Nature yields,
    That not by bread alone we live,
Or what a hand of flesh can give;-
That every day should leave some part
Free for a Sabbath of the Heart;
So shall the Seventh be truly blest,
From morn to eve with hallowed rest.
                                                       Wordsworth. 

What is more at Rest than the single eye? and
         what is more free than he that desireth
 nothing upon earth?                 Thos. A Kempis


YOU ARE LOVED  Have a good day and pass it on my wonderful brothers and sisters.  Your bro Peter G Kimble.

No comments: