Tuesday 11 June 2013

Peace to all beings and my art is for all.



Good day you all who look upon this now and know it was created for each single one of you especially. How can I do that, one of you may ask. (Do not ask yourself, unless you have the right answer!) The answer is because we are all ONE, just showing our different facets. A bit like a multi cut diamond thats reflecting all and somehow capturing all inside. Really there is no outside, but the illusion persists and the masses soak it in along with Coca Cola (unreal thing) and politicians and the Illuminati. We here though want to get away from that unreality, which persists in intruding on our loving creative state of being.
I am going to get right into sharing my latest painting which is still not completely dried, but good enough. Good job!

                              Ghosts of now rest.










 O Lord and Master of my life, who is the real I Am in this fleeting presence, take from me the spirit of sloth, faintheartedness, lust of power, and idle talk.
But give rather the spirit of chastity, humility, patience and love to your servant.

Yea, Oh Lord and King, grant me to see my own sin and not to judge my brothers and sisters, for you are blessed from all ages to all ages. Amen
There is no real God that cannot love us entirely for who we are and who we can be. Let us express this love in the denial of ego, which is separation from the one Way and Truth and Life. Amen and Amen.
Go in love and peace to serve the Lord, who can be realized and released through each one (there is only one God) of us! 
Your bro in Christ and all the saints, Peter.

No comments: