Thursday 20 June 2013

Thursday post and its just art and more art today. Well, maybe the odd sentence and thats not odd in the sense of strange. Or is it!

                                      Funny thing how me getting a brain injury has led me to being
                                       a more creative and spiritual being. Sometimes it is not
                                       what you lose but what you gain in being not so attached
                                       to this world that we become more focused on `Love` not
                                       that which will pass away with this material world! 
                                         
Oh yes my wonderful brothers and sisters, please ignore it when this site tells you its the day before it really is. Its thursday as I am writing this and I know cos I take my mum to morning communion service of a thursday and have just got back. Oh and then thursday nights its driving the boys to their boxing club. Have you got it yet, that I am the family taxi and its wonderful to be able to provide a good service. I am tired though and so after getting this done I will have a nap before taking my mum to the vicarage where some of the women in the congregation will be having tea and discussion. Its not open to the men and so I shall sit quietly in another room with my electronic notebook and watch something on the internet.

"Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise. For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness."


1 Corinthians 3:18-19, KJV
Well my beloved brothers and sisters. As said already, its just art today and minimal words. (Yeah but you cant count on that. As when I get a roll going, it just keeps on going. Better than a battery!)
This is the progression of an artwork produced yesterday. 



                        Above I took a shot using the mirror image function on the camera. I like this.



  Every moment that we spend in higher consciousness helps uplift the consciousness of the whole world.

         CONCEIVE
         BELIEVE
         ACHIEVE 
God wants everyone to be happy and successful in their life. If God wants everyone to be happy and successful then God wants you and me to be happy and successful. We as individuals cannot be happy and successful unless we realize that we are all one in God and so help one another. 
Yes there are rich selfish people and we have to understand its not their fault if they use money and power to replace the lack of love in their lives. They will never have enough money and always want more. If they deny their self and help others, then this in turn will be helping their own spiritual welfare!
So concieve all around you as from God and that when you go about, then God is also in you. Pray for those who are not yet getting this and give thanks and praise for and to those who are. 
The world consciousness is rising and its going to be better now you are walking in the light and reflecting love all around you.
Have a great day and know that you are loved.
Your bro Peter.     

No comments: