Tuesday 25 June 2013

So my brothers and sisters I am posting some photos of how I was when I shaved off my hair. I have lost or misslaid my camera and so we will have to make do without new pictures of my art!

Wednesday and wonderful.
Good day and blessings be upon you, my wonderful brothers and sister, as well as all beings.

I went to the art studio in London yesterday and am pretty sure I didn't take my camera.
Or am I? No, of course I cannot be absolutely sure, but I do have a vague memory of not being able to find it before leaving here.
    On arriving home though I was still not able to locate it. I do have my old camera though, but that takes batteries and I shall have to go and buy some. The newest camera charged through a lead into the computer. The other thing is that the newer one was a better quality (many more pixels!).  But needs must and I shall go and buy some batteries and take photos of my latest art with the old camera.
Hey, I am old enough to remember my first camera which didn't have batteries and used  film. I was on holiday at Butlins, Clacton, here in England and it was the 1960`s!

     
In the meantime I will share 
some thoughts about my 
hair! 


Yep, you cant see it there.

Nope, nor beneath either! 
 

Here it is. O, and its grey.
Or perhaps kinder to say, silver!  
 Grey, silver whats the difference. Well now it is not so.  Since those photos above, I have been growing it again. My eldest son said, "Dad, now you are off the interferon drugs, your hair seems to be going back to its brown colour! The other son who is a year younger, knows that I have been using `Grecian lotion` which brings back the natural hair colour! So he and me thought we will keep the illusion going in the elder ones mind. For now anyway. I still feel a little bit of guilt as the elder boy (Is thirteen still a boy?) feels things very passionately and takes them to heart!  


      Oh, the comfort, the inexpressible comfort,
      of feeling safe with a person; having neither
      to weigh thoughts nor measure words, but to
      pour them all out just as they are, chaff and
      grain together, knowing that a faithful hand
      will take and sift them, keep what is worth
      keeping, and then, with the breath of kindness,
      blow the rest away.
                        George Eliot (Mary Ann Evans)


     THIS PARTICULAR PERSON
MATTERS
               It is a mistake to think that one makes a friend
               because of his or her qualities, it has nothing to
               do with qualities at all. It is the person that we
               want, not what he does or says, or does not do or
                say, but what he or she is that is eternally
                enough! Who shall explain the extraordinary
                instinct that tells us, perhaps after a single
                meeting, that this or that particular person in
                some mysterious way matters to us? I confess
                that, for myself, I never enter a new company
                without the hope,that I may discover a friend,
                perhaps the friend, sitting there with an
                expectant smile. That hope survives a thousand
                disappointments. People who deal with life
                generously and large-heatedly go on
                multiplying relationships to the end.
                              ARTHUR CHRISTOPER BENSON
I shall leave you for this moment only as we all go about, being the joyful beings we are realizing we can be and are! Loving and kind. Forgiving and giving. Your bro Peter. 
       

No comments: