Saturday 15 June 2013

My art accompanied by Spiritual affirmations.

Hey this is really being posted today which is sunday and the computer is trying to tell me its still saturday!  

Blessings and love to you, my wonderful brothers and sisters.
Here is my blog in your presence maybe thousands of miles and hours or days or decades after not only this sentence, but the whole caboodle is done and dusted.

I have had a good day with my youngest son Harry, although he is I must say, at this moment impatient to get this computer to himself. He has the netbook which I bought for him, or his brother to use when I am on main computer. It takes a long time to load what he wants and so I am getting constant sighs, as if its my fault I couldn't afford an all dancing top range laptop.

This is where you, my beloved readers come in. I implore you, if you like my art or writings to go a few yards for me. If anyone of you knows of an agent or gallery that could sell my work I should be most grateful. I also enjoy giving talks about art and how it has played an essential part into transforming a fifteen year old who got sent to approved school, for stealing a shotgun to shoot his school bullies (fortunately I was caught by the police in the attic of the adjacent building, with my younger brother, the 12 bore shotgun and 350 cartridges!) into the eclectic spiritual being I am today.
Perhaps I aught not be asking if anyone of you can help, as in many ways I am sure some of you are. For surely so many people in countries all over the world didnt just come upon my work by happenstance! Or perhaps you did. Whatever dudes and dudesses, I will move swiftly on to the art which you may enjoy as much as I.


                                   Here I photograph the 
                                   books at the bottom of
                                   stairs leading to my flat.  
                                                    A5  and A3 on concrete
                    

           This large one is called; Love compassion & empathy  


   I am a creation of love.  I am vital energy.  I am connected to the mind of God.
 We are all one.  From the one we all are. I am a creation of God.


 Gods perfection is who I am. 
Below there is a figure with open arms. So small
and yet so loving all. Is it me, is it you is it us.
 
                   I am awakened.  I am enlightened. I have love for all.

                         I am smiling with love for you/us all. 
                                     I am you are we are blessed and one.                  
    My consciousness expands and my being is unlimited and eternal.
       I radiate unconditional love and accept myself.
                          I release the past. I live in the now.
               
              I respect all life and especially people with no self-respect.
    I live in the now. Every moment is different as am I. We are one.
          Every day my joy increases. I am fortunate and help others.

               
           My dreams communicate with me. I remember my dreams.

                      I live in the kingdom within. As within, so without.








I have a powerful imagination. I visualize easily. What I think about so often comes about. I see holiness in all and am a master of focus and concentration.

It is now time to go and share the joy of loving life with all.

Your brother Peter G Kimble  

Ps. I got a person thanking me for my blogs they run; Im colourblind.org  and I suggest you check them out.
Have a good day you all and know that you are loved.
          

No comments: