Saturday 8 June 2013

I and not just me cannot seem to renew subscriptions for our websites but will carry on regardless of this and with just regard for YOU.

Good day to you my brothers and sisters. The title of todays blog just came out of my mind with little consideration for it, but loads for you. Its doubtful if I would be posting these blogs if it wasnt for you! So please pass them on, as you are - each and every precious one of you - both important and instrumental in helping me to become a known artist whom more people will want to buy my art, or just like to hang out with me! You are though more than this, as its not imperative that I become a known artist, just a good, loving being! Let me show you the photos which having shown my youngest son Harry, you are now the first to see.

So we have the the two latest artworks below, followed by many shots of them. Lots of which are using the mirror effect.

       "All matter originates and exists only by virtue of a force... We must assume behind this force the
        existence of a conscious and intelligent Mind. This mind is the matrix of of all matter."  Max Planck  
                                                      Everything is best

         One day Banzen was walking through the market, He overheard a customer say to the butcher, "Give me the best piece of meat you have. " "Everything in my shop is the best," replied the butcher, "You can not find any piece of meat that is not the best." At these words, Banzan was was enlightened.


The Buddha taught that there is an eternal, endless universe of absolute being, of which we are temporary incarnations. As such, we are subject to delusions and temptations, pain and trouble, illness and death.

 By studying wisdom, living to do good, and concentrating to achieve control over the mind and body, we can escape from the dominance of the physical world, and we can transmit a good inheritance of Karma to our later incarnations.


Karma has been defined as "that moral kernel of any being which survives death and continues in transmigration."


















     Have a wonderful day and feel okay about the occasional wobble. Keep cheerful and pass this on. Yeah, the cheerfulness and this blog.
I am grateful and thank you. You are wonderful and loved. Your bro Peter. 

No comments: