Wednesday 19 June 2013

Good day and blessings from this spiritual hermitage.

Good day to you all and welcome to todays blog which comes to you from a place of quiet mindfulness. Mindfulness is the theme for me here at this hermitage today, although I will be sharing some great art with you.

Okay yesterday I went to spend the day at `Studio upstairs` in London, then a whole group of us went to see the exhibition at the welcome Collection.


                      
                                           Above I am reflected right in the middle of the doors.

 Above is a sculpture which I liked at the wellcome collection.

              Below are some  photos taken at the art studio.
                                            Above me in the jacket with my River Pitts design.
                                 
                                           Below its being modeled by an attractive young woman.

                                                    Here is a fellow artist whose work I admire.




                                          Below are the art exercises I drew at the welcome thing.




                                                  Here are a couple of photos I took at Dalston
                                                    market just by the art studio. Red and blue
                                                    are quite dominant.


                                        These two photos are from overalls I am painting here
                                         in the hermitage, today and yesterday! I should mention
                                         that `Fool` seen below is followed by the words `for
                                         Christ`. This is in reference to the following biblical saying;

                                          "Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise. For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness."
1 Corinthians 3:18-19, KJV

h


    More from the Japanese exhibition. 





                               These are little tiny figures. Hard to photograph through the class case.


                                                    We took part in some art exercises. The man
                                                    above sat opposite me and I had one minute
                                                    to draw him. Here he is holding my rendition
                                                    of him.  I only got one arm half drawn when
                                                    the time was up. To make this more life like
                                                    he will have to have his arm amputated! (JOKE)
                                                    

                                                    Below I had to draw him using both hands
                                                    at the same time, in one minute. I did it?

                                          These art some fantastic paintings by another artist
                                           who works at studio upstairs. 






                                           More from the Wellcome Collection.
  




 I am off to make a herbal tea. I am going to try to have just herbal tea for 48hrs, to cleanse my body. 

Have a good day my brothers and sisters and know that you are all loved. I am here on my own and am going to meditate and be in mindful state. Also I will be working more on painting my overalls. You may not be spending the whole day on your own and may wish to take the opportunity to give at least one person a hug. Perhaps you will send me a virtual hug.  Your bro Peter. 

No comments: