Friday 7 June 2013

Fish on Friday today we can have a new vew through the eyes of God.

 
Good day my brothers and sisters. Today whilst putting this together blog I am continuing to listen to `The Kingdom of God is within you` on youtube. I awoke yes, I awakened this morning more wide awake perhaps than any previous day in this life, or in any possible previous life.
If you are a Christian, you may have heard there is no such thing as reincarnation and such talk otherwise is heresy.
Why is organized religion so opposed to following the true God who alone is Love. When we think back to some of the early church buildings we can see there are better seats for those held up by themselves to be the privileged. The noblemen and women and the landowners. Yet did they sell everything they had, give the money to the poor and follow Christ? 
Thinking back a few days, its almost likely to have been no accident that my camera ran out of power after taking the photo of the church building in the village I visited where our priest and his wife retired to. I can remember being quite attracted to all the creative adornments of this building in which the established church built, almost as a way to keep all people in their right place. They, the few in control over the many, will shout out, `Lord, Lord.` 
Is it true that one cannot believe the sermon on the mount and the apostles creed. This creed says that He will come again to judge the living and the dead. I myself have written about this, saying I see Christ as having told me that as I judge others so I shall be forgiven and to love my enemy. 
Well my brothers and sisters I do see us all as from the one body and in the one body. Some of us are realized and yet others not. Do not think I believe this is corruption of Gods Being is limited to Christianity. I have seen that some Hindu holy people have had great wealth, even one a private jet.
I can think back to the Beatles and George Harrison even sing the hari  krishna song, which in itself cannot be wrong, but when leaders use trinkets and words and convince the masses that these are holy and powerful.
I though, my brothers and sisters am going to leave this now, but I have had it with calling people, `my Lord`, or `Father`. Jesus said however I treat the least of his people I treat Him, not the greater people! So I will give greater respect to the blind beggar than a king, queen, or pope!
I do not write any of the above to annoy anyone who holds contrary beliefs to mine, for my belief are ever changing and I expect this to continue whilst time changes. When I was a child I thought as a child and my parents even had me believe in `Father Christmas` and the `Tooth Fairy`. They did not do this as some sort of conspiratorial program of brainwashing. We often do as we have been done to. Yet to break this is to seek and find true freedom when-st we will come back to the beginning of this blog and find the kingdom of God is within. Our human bodies are our temple and place of God! Lets move on to photos of our latest painting, and a page from one of my books!













       
         Have a good day, know that you are both loved and love itself in a human `being` and pass this on. We are one.
Your bro Peter.

No comments: