Monday 17 June 2013

Monday and its wonderful to be sharing with you. Thank you all for visiting this site.

Good day to all my brothers and sisters.
 Those of you in Christ and those of you yet to be realized. We are all one and yet must acknowledge that so many feel they are separate from both others and the divine eternal force that is Love. Be considerate either way, which ever group you identify with, as in our limited consciousness`s we cannot help others by judging! I my beloved have been dwelling and meditating today on the following passage, by St Peter Damiani;

Although the Church is diverse in the multiplicity of her members, she is nevertheless welded into one by the fire of the Holy Spirit. If she seems divided into parts across bodily space the sacrament of her interior unity  is none the less too strong for her own integrity to be disrupted, for `the love of God is spread abroad in our hearts by the Holy Spirit given to us`. This Holy Spirit is indubitably one and multiple, one in the essence of his majesty, multiple in the diversity of gifts of grace, given by him to fill the holy Church, that she may be one in her universality, and whole in all her members, This secret of indivisible unity the Word of Truth commended, when he said to his Father about his disciples: `I do not pray for these alone, but for all who shall believe in me through their word, that they all may be one, as you, Father, are in me and I in you, that they also may be one in us, that the world may believe that you sent me.`
  If believers in Christ are one, wherever one member seems to be to the natural eye, there indeed is the whole body by the sacramental mystery. Whatever belongs to the whole in some way seems to fit in with any part. Therefore what the Church sings together, her members say for themselves, and this is in no way absurd, and what properly belongs to one man`s part is recited by many without giving offence. So when we are in chapel we all say, `Incline your ear, Lord, and hear me, for I am poor and in misery`; and when we are on our own we properly sing, `Exult in the Lord our helper; rejoice for the God of Jacob.`
                                                        ST PETER DAMIANI
 Amen, I am one in God and God is one in me. There is no distance between `I` and God. 
  Now my beloved I would like to share some photos I took of art which after It came through me, you are now the first to see.
                              Well people of course
                              saw this painting in the
                              church yesterday, but
                              not this photo!

                
      Here presented bigger for you to see in more detail.

    I was having the thought of a mixture of things and feelings when the above painting was produced through me.
There was the Godly fire of the Holy Spirit coming upon us. Then from the eastern viewpoint, the kundalini.

 














                                     There is one stern eye looking out at us from this one!



I knew a man who longed so intensely for the salvation of this brethren, that with scalding tears and with his whole heart he oftern implored God, who is full of love for mankind, that either they might be saved with him or he might be condemned with them, for he refused absolutely to be saved alone. He was so bound to them spiritually by a holy love in the Holy Spirt that he would have preferred not to enter the Kingdom of heaven itself if it meant being separated from them.
                                      St Symeon the new theologian.

That my brothers and sisters is my response whenever any so called christians have said that because my beloved late wife Tracy killed herself, then she will go to hell. They dont realise the stupidity of what they are saying. They call themselves christians, yet dont follow the way of Jesus. Jesus Christ was crucified to save others from judgment and so it is idiotic to judge the life of any other unfortunate soul. 
Just as Jesus wept for us, I now shed a tear, for us here now and for those already departed from this world. Also for those yet to come!

You all have a good day and know that you are loved. Those of you that can, I ask to pray for me as I do for you now.
 Your brother of Christ and in Christ, Peter   

      

No comments: