Friday 21 June 2013

Fish on Friday

Good day my brothers and sisters.

I want to give a special thanks to my many brothers and sisters in Poland, who in just this past week alone have become the number one biggest audience to this website. 
I know it is called theartistpgkimble and yet as in reality we are all one this is our website which it is I, a small part of the whole, shares my art and interests with the rest of us.
 We are all one.    
Greetings, love and blessings upon all beings, both human and non human. 

Lets amongst other beings, remember today our majestic fellow beings that are consciousness in the form of Whales.
God preserve them from the greed of some misguided humans.  
I thank God for this day and all I have. I pray that those who are lacking will be filled by the love of the Holy Spirit. My love and prayers for the love of God also this day go to the Holy Mary mother of the child Jesus orphanage outside Cagayan de oro city. Cagayan is where my sons were born and spent their first three and four years of their lives. They will be going back with their mother for a holiday and to see their Filipino grandparents in a few weeks. I would visit the orphans on occasion with my sons mother - who is no longer with me - and although the nun in charge was grateful for the money we were blessed to be able to give, I knew the children got joy from my playing with them. Jesus said "suffer little children to come unto me" and those of us who are Christs followers are called upon by the Holy Spirit to be drawn by love to these blessed children. 
That which man discards, God holds as great.

Today we are in the middle of two saints days.
19th of june was the to remember Saint Sundar Singh.
India. a Sadu (holy man) evangelist and teacher of the faith.
I read a story of this mans life and it was for me a bit like that of the Buddha, but with hardsip and great trials. This was a man who came from the warrior class and a great Sikh family. Yet turned his back on this life to follow Jesus Christ as his lord and saviour.

22nd of june will be the day for me to remember St Alban, first martyr of Britain. St Alban is thought to have died in 209 AD
He was a Roman citizen here, when england was occupied by the Romans. He had sheltered a Christian priest and heard the good news about Jesus Christ from this man. When a Roman soldier arrived at his house to search for the priest he exchanged cloaks with the priest and was arrested in his stead. He was taken to the magistrate and then beheaded. 
I find it quite amazing that this Roman and Christianity was in this country - England - Less than two hundred years after the birth and coming to earth in human form, Jesus Christ.

There are some in this world that are not just getting the way of the truth and light and life, that is Jesus. Peace be upon him. You cannot cut off peoples heads and I would have to say especially Christians, `Peace be upon us`; then expect thats a good deed that will get you to heaven. Calling God by the name of Allah just wont cut it.  

Now though thanks to the grace of God I am going to post pictures of my recent art for you.













                     Above the painting is as it was painted and as below I used the mirror effect.

 
         My brothers and sisters have a wonderful day. Know that you are loved and be a blessing to all you encounter. Remember, Christ has no feet on earth. We are the bodies that are of the one body of and in Christ Jesus. We have been redeemed by the blood of Jesus.
We must not forsake this greatest gift, but must die to our old selves and realize that Christ is in us.  Peace and love to you and all beings. (please pass this on.) With love to you and all beings,
                                                                      Your brother Peter.

No comments: