Monday 24 June 2013

TUESDAY Just my art and not much else and so if not many visitors today than thats okay. Infact its not a crime its a ryme!!

Good day my brothers and sisters. Those of you  that are artists and those that are not, welcome to photos of the latest art produced through me. So without further ado, from the universe and me to you...









 Thats all for today my brothers and sisters. My art is sometimes a cry from my heart, that says sometimes the love of a God I cannot hold is not enough and I need a human to love, but know that for this present moment it cannot be so. Anyway my sons are happy there is not a special woman in my life. Thats a little consolation, for I do love them loads. God knows though how much love I have is more than enough for them. 
Maybe I should pray a hail Mary.. Okay thats done with the hope that this is not the hour of my death. Yet if it is then so be it.
  Dear lord Jesus, I hope all whom have someone special to love and to love them appreciate what they have!

Blessings and love to all beings. Peter.  

No comments: