Wednesday 5 June 2013

Good day to one and all. A view of the window here, some images of my latest art `peace` and my love to you and all beings...

Good day to you all, my brothers and sisters. Blessings, love and peace be with you now and always.  Thing is though it seems its always now!
Its 7.45am and I have to be at my mothers to pick her up in the car at 9am. So I cannot dally, nor dilly!
We are going to visit cannon Richard Franklin and his wife Ann at there home in the country. Richard was our beloved vicar at All Saints church here in Luton, until he retired earlier this year. I pray that they both have a long, loving and industrious retirement.

 Today is the day which some of us would benefit from commemorating the saint who's day it is today; St Eoban

    

Saint Eoban  an English priest, was a disciple of saint Boniface. They went to Germany together in 753 and shared in martyrdom, dying in on the 5th June 754 at Dokkum in Germany. So my brothers and sisters especially those whom visit my website from Germany, lets remember that Christians become martyrs by being killed. The forces of evil will corrupt human souls into believing one can torture or kill others and this will make you a martyr, as a minority of followers of Islam (peace in english) believe, like when they (men stupidly believing God/Allah would reward them in heaven by giving them virgins. How stupid can people get? (This is a rhetorical question, so please dont send me answers who demonstrations)recently beheaded a soldier here in the UK. Yeah I know King Richard a defender of the Christian faith killed many non Christians - well not personally but his knights did - whilst defending Christian pilgrims on their journeys to the Holy lands, but two wrongs dont make a right!

Lets go to my art now and then I shall have to fly, as my mum has just rang and wants me to be on time, so as to not miss the coach. Time flys and idiots fly planes into buildings. Its so hard at times to have to pray for their souls, but when the going gets tough, then the tough hit the ground praying!


It can be an unpleasant job at times, having to pray for little children whose lives are cut short by evil sadistic murders (hmm, a little aside, were their any children killed in the 9/11 atrocities? I have no idea and will have to look into that.) Jesus said suffer little children to come unto me, but I dont think he meant at the hand of people like the Moors murderers and religious fanatics, or for that atheist fanatics.
How many believers in God were killed in the Chinese cultural revolution? This is another one I dont have time for now. There is a difference between religion and faith. Followers of religion dont always believe and follow a supreme being of Love, or do unto others as they would have done unto them.  
I when starting to be troubled by fact that evil is so often perpetrated on people and also animals under the false portrayal of being for the good of all, just centre on the knowledge that all this physical existence will pass and all that will be left will be the Truth. Consciousness, although its in the physical realm now for us here, is so limited to time and space. Yet are you able to imagine as I Am what could be?   
















                      Here below is the view from inside my living room. The Chinese prayer flags are
                      fading and yet this if anything reminds me to pray for all being and not just humans!
                      I am not sure why but the thought popped into my mind about praying not only to
                      God in giving him thanks and also petitioning him with requests - which I am not sure
                       its that necessary as it says in the Bible that even an evil man will often do good for
                       his own children and so how much more will our Father in heaven do for us. Do we
                       not trust God to know our needs! Maybe our prayers should be more to ask Him to
                       use us to fulfill his will on earth as it is in heaven.. 
  Got to go. Am late for mum!!!!  You bro Peter

No comments: