Thursday 27 June 2013

Today I wish to post a little something extra. In homage to `Buster` my german sheperd friend who moved to a bigger home and is missed.


Greetings from sunny Luton on a day where although I miss Buster I am aware that we have to let both ourselves and others move on when the time is right.



I am just going to post this as I have already done my artists blog and yet looking through my computer files came across this. Hoping it will play for those of you who know how much us humans and dogs can enjoy being together.
 Your bro Peter.
  This film was taken a while ago, as Buster had to move to another home after he bit a runner here in Luton. He is doing well with the family he is with. They have other dogs and a field of their own to run about in. My two sons cried when we had to let him go and as for me; yep me too.

P.s. Now its nearly six pm and still there are so many brothers and sisters looking at my site and maybe this blog from Germany. You have touched my heart and I thank you. Bless you. I trust we all come here as children of God transcending earthly man made borders! 

No comments: