Wednesday 26 June 2013

This is really Thursday too, so ignore `wed` at top.
Good day to all beings, visiting this site or just being. May all know the joy that is selfless love.

    This below is not my painting, but is called `The Redhead` by Cecily Brown. I know next to nothing about this person, but took the image off the `Pictify`site  where I also have art shown. Why I put this on was to show how it is very reminiscent of my own style of painting, although this is oils on canvas.
Also I am showing you this of course to celebrate the creativity of another artist on my site. Good grief, I ought to say, `our site.` We are all one!
It would be sad if I constructed these blogs everyday, but never shared them and in that sense I do give over any ownership of what I patch together here for us!



    The other distinct difference is that a head is shown quite large and also the vague outline of the
     body. Definitely you can see the breasts, which is how we can tell this is of a woman. Though
     of course I we were to get analytical about it it could be a transsexual! We shall not do this for
     now and I will get back to where my train of thought was before writing this. Though one may
     see in my own works, what could be faces and other things - including words - these could be mistaken      or even
     rightly taken for coincidences of the movement of the paint about the paper! Sometimes its more
     likely that I see the ghost of an image and embellish or enhance it!

     Then again at times the shot is so abstract its hard to see anything one would equate with this `real` world.
     The shot below may give to some of us the impression of some sort of waterfall. It does all depend on
     the type of minds that we have. I am sure that there could also be some individuals that a genre of music        is brought to mind!

         These photos below are from what I painted.

      


   I could entitle this shot below quite easily; `traveling quickly alongside emotions in a ballet dancers dream!`

 

    Moving paint about with joy determined to keep thinking to the bare minimum and love uppermost. Being.
     Is this me, you, or us all at some moment in time, towards bottom left, knees to chest and arms up to
     our face! 


What is the perfection of the human soul, and what are the properties that can bring us to this perfection?
First we must abandon any thought or notion of proud intellect. This also applies in not being proud of any humility we have about us. As St Bernard testifies, `Perfect humility sets no limits.` Does this mean humility is not something we can strive towards achieving in its entirety? My brothers and sisters, when I come up with such a question, its not like I am some wise father who long ago worked out the right answer! I haven't even pondered the question and come up with any I would say must most surely be wrong!
Okay I have come up with the first thought and must mull this over for a bit. Ha, and when I say `I` came up with it, that's a bit of a misnomer. It came into my consciousness from the field of all of which I am an intrinsic part of and all is an intrinsic part of me.
The properties we need to possess to attain perfection, which I believe is a realistic goal to be achieved by each and every one of us are virtues. The stumbling blocks are that most people would rather chase illusory goals of material gains. These of course may be fine for many whilst they have security and safety of the human body. Yet their was a very wealthy king of England whom in battle, having been knocked or thrown from his horse, is purported to have shouted, "A horse, a horse, my kingdom for a horse." No one was forthcoming on that occasion.
There is a kingdom I hope to finally reach which the price of my entry has already been secured and the price paid in full. It cost not only the life of a perfect soul, but my surrender of all that is rotten and selfish in my self. This why I can say my old man is dead and I no longer live, yet not I but Christ lives in me.. There are many who don't yet realise that their proclaiming to be different to others or better than some. Even for that matter, aspiring to be as good as others is just stuff and nonsense. When Christ was on the cross, some wretched soul beside him was being executed for some crime he himself had carried out. We don't know that he had been baptised, or confirmed. Surely he didn't know the `Lords prayer`, or Hail Mary`s` Yet Jesus told him, `Today you will be in my fathers house.` Its bits like this that show me that much of all the different religions organisation is not about an eternal loving force I call God! Its about another way to control the masses so the few can mold the world to the way they want it.
In my heart I know there have been and are and will be saints of all different faiths and of no faith. Love and forgiveness is what are for me the prime movers. Even in nature there is a discord often bought about by mankind's irresponsible care-taking of  the environment and this planet, we call our home from home!
So my brothers and sisters, until we are once again in our true home which is united in the presence and being of God, we must strive to live balanced, loving and harmonious lives together here! Know that you are loved and be a blessing to all you encounter. Your Bro Peter.
       Ps. Thank God my neighbour Long Tang has been around. Too late for today's blog, but look forward to some great shots of my art tomorrow, courtesy of his kind work with his camera. Also it would be remiss of me not to say a huge thanks for all my blessed brothers and sisters in Germany being with me here at this blog. You are amazing, as over two hundred of you this morning already. Between 3am and 5am there were in actual fact two hundred and ninety five. Oh and this is compared with two of my own countrymen and one from the USA! Does this go to show that artists and spiritual people are not as appreciated in their own land as in others? As I have said often, I no longer live yet not I but Christ lives in me. So may the love of God almighty, the Father, Son and Holy Spirit, be with you now and always. Go in peace and love, spreading the good news.              

No comments: