Thursday 13 June 2013

Over the park with camara and met a dog, which isnt unusual and like most dogs, he was a gem. Actually I think he was a Max!

Notice: This is the second post I have just posted today..Be sure to look below this one for t`other one. My beloved, you will have to take it as red, that you are all loved. I do not have a lot of time today to write lots. Took my mother to communion service at church this morning. Taking her then to the home of another church member at 3.30pm and then its off to pick my sons up at 5:30pm to take them to their boxing club.
   
            Max the dog looking at me not bothered



Good day brothers and sisters
Yep for me today the dog comes before the welcome.

I took that over the park, as with all photos on this blog they were taken from outside my apartment.
Below are four shots of my apartment. The cracked mirror has been scraped and some metallic foil placed behind. 




                      Above you once again see my reflection and more artwork. Plus on of my sons shell!

                                                    What caught my eye above was the shape
                                                    of the sky!
                                
                                                    Below, its Max


                                                    Above is balanced with below.

                                                    The stump and the end. Fin.

No comments: