Monday 10 June 2013

Ho Ho Ho I accidentlly deleted this mornings blog.. Now we have some better pictures of latest art..

Hi my brothers and sisters. I used the word accidentally when my subconscious mind may have carried out the act purposefully deceiving my conscious mind! Whatever, I now have the opportunity to post photos which I am happier with.
I am glad if you had seen the blog earlier and
yet dont agree with me!
Strange? no. Art.

So without further ado here is the art which you are the first of those who didnt create it, to now have a part in it, by observing.
The observer is so, so important. In all realms of life, including political, social and spiritual change.

From the one come the many again and again

  
     Today is the saints day for St Ephrem the Syrian who lived     from      306-373
Amongst other writings, he left these:
  

You (Jesus) alone and Your Mother are more beautiful than any others, for there is no blemish in you nor stains upon your Mother. Who of my children can compare in beauty to these.


The boldness of our love is pleasing to you, O Lord, just as it pleased you that we should steal from your bounty.


Remember me, ye heirs of God, ye brethren of Christ: Supplicate the Savior earnestly for me, that I may be freed through Christ from him that fights against me day by day.

"O lord and Master of my life, take from me the spirit of sloth, faintheartedness, lust of power, and idle talk.
But give rather the Spirit of Chastity, humility, patience and love to your servant.       









  "Yea, O Lord and King, grant me to see my own sin and not to judge my brother, for you are blessed from all ages to all ages. Amen        



    Know that you are loved my brothers and sisters and pass it on. In thought, word and deed.
                          Your brother, Peter.

No comments: