Tuesday 13 November 2012

11.30 am and back from duties to mother. Now duties to you.

Good day to you all. Blessings and love.

I could give you peace, but will you be able to accept it if you are not troubled? Cant fill you up if you are already full! Who knows. Maybe I will tomorrow!
So I must pray and work for an end to all suffering. 
One lifetime may not be enough. So be it.
We shall see what WE can do, wont WE!
Many hands make light work. Lets put our hands together more in prayer!   

We have lots of art to look at today and me and you are the first to see it. Bless you all.
I know I am a part of God, so that includes all the heavenly angels!
Speaking of angels, its as if in my imagination and angel with a sword of justice is trying to break forth from this following work.


  
Everything praises God. Darkness, privations, defects, evil too praise God and bless God.
                                       ~ Meister Eckhert

The above quote is not an easy one to open ones heart to. I cant actually get my head around it and that doesn't surprise me, as so much profound spiritual food is not of or for this world. Peter


Fear is driven out by perfect love.
                          -John in 1 John 4:18



  



             It is in God that we live, and move, and have our being.




                      Where there is fear, there is no religion.
                   - Gandhi    

                     To be is a blessing. To live is holy.
                               Rabbi Abraham Heschel            


                      To reach satisfaction in all
                       desire its possession in nothing.
                       To come to posses all 
               desire possession of nothing.
                to arrive at being all
                       desire to be nothing.
                          To come to the knowledge of all
                         desire the knowledge of nothing.
                                 
                               ~ St John of the cross.

    The above painting, you may notice there is no mark in any bottom right corner, no matter how it is
    turned. I remember reading or hearing of an abstract work of a famous artist which was hung on
    display in a gallery for a long time before someone realized that it was hung the wrong way up! With
    this in mind I painted this  without any signature, as I believe it will work any of four ways
    depending on any given day which view a person wishes to present. This imparts more control of my
    work to others!

   "Every word, every image used or for God is a distortion more than
  a description."
                   - Anthony de Mello, one minute wisdom

      It is in God that we live, and move, and have our being.
                               - Paul in Acts 17:38

  The day of my spiritual awakening was the day I saw - and knew I saw - all things in God, and God in all things.
                                            - Mechtild af Magdeburg

                                I couldnt not put this view for you to see!

The Buddha taught that there is an eternal endless universe of Absolute being, of which we are temporary incarnations. As such, we are subject to delusions and temptations, pain and trouble, illness and death. But by studying to find wisdom, living to do good, and concentrating to achieve control over mind and body, we can escape from the dominance of the physical world, and we can transmit a good inheritance of Karma to our later incarnations. Karma has been defined as "that moral kernel of any being which survives death and continues in transmigration."
Does this mean its good and people ought to be happy when I tell them that my karma has run over their dogma! Yep its a joke, yet maybe its a bit more. 


   I am not saying I wouldnt put the photo of the above painting on if 
   I didnt like it, as some of you may like art I dont, even when its 
   come into being through me. I will state that this photo is the one I 
   least like of all being posted today. Then I will be happy if one of 
   thinks otherwise. That will mean I am stretching beyond narrow 
   perceptions! 

   This photo below though I can sit and take in for many minutes. 
   The colour, the texture and the form. The feeling it provokes in
    me of both stillness and calm and yet also movement.
    

I hope that this blog hasnt been too long for you and that you got to the end, which is here.   Have a good day my brothers and sisters and I send you my love and the love of God which is greater than our understanding.
                                  Your bro of Christ
                                          Peter G Kimble 


No comments: