Saturday 17 November 2012

HOLD NO HOPE FOR THE FUTURE AND BE HAPPY NOW!



Good day my brothers and sisters and all.

Yesterday I went with the youngest of my sisters to a town some 10 to 15 miles from here called Hitchen. I shall share the photos I took of that which caught my eye somethings like the buildings, many hundreds of years old. Another, which was my reflection was brought into existance when I observed it and recorded it to show you!



             My eye was drawn in this shop to the skull by lady.



                          Here is some both old and new stain glass.

              Here I am up a fire escape. Why? Just because!




   I liked the timber framed building. bit not sure of the pink


  Here we are. Now one of my reflections. Just noticed that if I had taken the shot at a slightly different angle, then it could have been also a free advertisement for this shop. As I may have said before, I am not a great photographer, even though I am sometimes lucky enough to get some great pictures!



              This is a work in progress. White paint on white 
                paper and then I put some creases into it!
   
                                One completed work which
                                 as you may see is meant to
                                 be viewed either way up.




                                  More creases were required and so as you can see!
There is no room left after these photos to share some writing which I had hoped to do. Its a whole paragraph. 
                 So without further ado, you all have a good weekend,
                         You are so loved.
                             Your bro Peter.



No comments: