Wednesday 21 November 2012

Wednesday and its Art plus a mention about an issue of women`s equality.



Good day to you all. It has been raining constantly outside. (Thank goodness. Even inconsistent rain indoors would be inconvenient!)

First my latest art. You will see that I have done some more on the `peace` which was almost finished yesterday!


Well. The above is not going to happen. This computer has just informed me that I am currently using my 1 GB free quota for storage. Until a human can tell me - who one of whom I am of course human - how this can be rectified, then I cannot post photos of my paintings, or aught else!
This actually brings us to one of my sisters quotes sent to me this morning.

Painting is just another way to keep a diary.

I will talk a little about the point my sister raised on women Bishops in the church of England. This is that they have narrowly been voted against coming into being. 
What does it matter what men rule!
It was a woman, Saint Mary, that God came into the world through and who He later could not deny. 
When Jesus was alive and then later in the early church women were often more prominent than the men. They were so often at my Masters feet, listening to His teachings.
The body of Christ here on earth now is the church and the church are the people, not buildings. Having said this, look at the majority of people doing the work of the church and its women.

Lets move back to the quotes which my sister Vivienne sent me this morning.

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble.
                                         Helen Keller.

The conscious mind may be compared to a fountain playing in the sun and falling back into the great subterranean pool of subconsciousness from which it rises.
                                   Sigmund Freud

Painting is just another way to keep a diary.
(It is not for me today.)

I am sorry not to be able to share my latest paintings. The way for me to look at this in a positive light, is to say to myself; if I am unable to put pictures on for a little while, then I shall have to paint with words!

Peace and love to you all.
              Your bro Peter.


No comments: