Sunday 11 November 2012

A GOOD HEAD AND A GOOD HEART GO WELL TOGETHER.

This was meant to be posted earlier this morning, but was delayed and then forgotten as the day progressed! Here it is for you now.

Good day my brothers and sisters. Greetings, love and Police Peace to you and all beings.
During the night I found myself having a drink of alcohol. How glad I was to awake this morning and find that it was only a dream. Now
about half an hour has gone past and memories of this dream are fading away! 

 Do not waste time trying to make a silk purse out of a sows ear. Not only will no-one be fooled, the sow wont be happy.
                                                          Mr Nebblesworth


Be still and know `I AM` is pure consciousness.

How many of us  - and I am saying this in hope it will get greater - do spend time being still and get to learn in the silence. Have you experienced pure consciousness yet? I have at times experienced it and then I lose it again. Or its not so much lost, as thoughts and worldly things cover it up. They are an illusion and its their job to get in the way of our enlightenment. Once will acknowledge that; it ceases to have a hold over us. 

   My sister bought some frames down yesterday and we put some of  my work in it and its now up on my wall. Fool I am. I ought to have asked her if she wanted one of them. Either to take home and put up on a wall, or to even give away as a present. I think my work would be well placed up on a wall in an office. Which wall would depend on the work and the person placing it! Some would be more suited to a rest/ coffee break area and others to the work place. I bet (sport mans bet) I could even come up with a painting of mine which although good, people wouldn't want to be around it too long! I cant think off the top of my head what sort of place customers are wanted, but not for too long. I am sure some of you can. Or am I?

Ahha, lets look at how much better paintings can look when they are framed. Here are some photos of the work on the wall.






  






              This is one `Peace` of artwork I don't relish have to
              chop into four separate pieces, but its not a big sacrifice.
              At the talk I shall be taking part in at Hampstead in London
              on the 8th December I shall have some cards with my   
              details on, to hand out. Twelve of them, in the process  
              of being made are above. Each of the three paintings
              directly above this writing, will be cut into four parts.
              Because they have not been cut as yet, I cannot tell you
              for sure, but I believe the separate works will not then be
              as good as when together. Yet I am open to the possibility
              I shall be surprised. Note that I write possibility and not   
              likelihood!


               
              In a way it illustrates to me how we are all separate
              and yet at the same time greater as one whole! Does
              this make sense. I am just at this moment writing as 
              things come into my head and dont have much time
              to analyze them. Just heard a door open and close as
              my youngest son Harry gets up and goes into the      
              bathroom. He has now come into this room. I can hear
              him, but as I am looking at these words being typed
              I cannot yet see him! I can hear some breathing which
              is not mine!  Now I hear his voice. "Can I go on the 
              computer dad, I will only have fifteen minutes on it."      
              He cant, we got to go to church. Bye for now. 

No comments: