Monday 12 November 2012

Blessings and love to you and through you and me.

Good day my brothers and sisters. Its just gone 8am and I can hear the town hall clock ring out the eight bells.

     
   GOD                                                    GOD
WHOSE                                                WHOM
   I AM                                                  I SERVE

Lets not concern ourselves with what other people or ourselves use as a name for that creative power which so transcends our perception and understanding;(I just use the term `God` as its this I grew up with.) yet is shown to us in revelations through time, religion and science.
I cannot be sure if I have shared the writing which follows with you and I may well have done even as close as yesterday. Yet we cannot read this enough, until we are even saying these words in our sleep. Then we will know all is right!

 I know that there is one great power and presence in the universe.
 I know that this power and presence is unconditional love. 
 It is good and it is good all the time. 
And I deny anything other than the spirit of love and goodness, which I call God and I know that this power which is in me, around me and manifesting as me. It is in all things and I give thanks for that.


         Here`s a photo of my paintings up on the
             wall. As you can see, apart from the art,
             either more book shelves are needed, or
             some books have to be moved on. The other
             option which would serve all areas well,
             would be to have every room bigger. 
             Do you know the Universal dinner lady? If
             you do, perhaps you will be so kind as to
             put a good word in for me. I shall ask my
             heavenly Father, then we can let them sort
             it out. Whatever will be will be.


             Some art now that you havent seen, probably!








Life lays open to us today and always . . .
 rich, full, abundant. 
Let us my brothers and sisters spread love and joy.
                Your bro Peter   

ps. I should love for you to share any thoughts, photos or art with me.Or private requests for advice & or prayers.
 Send to; petgkimb@gmail.com
          

No comments: