Saturday 10 November 2012

Saturday 12th Sept Welcome one and all to the greatest time we will ever know.

Good day my brothers and sisters. I trust that like me, you are shedding more and more of the old each day and being,  new and present each day in the moment. 

I remember an old clip of a Russian gymnast who`s name was something like Nadia Komavich. This maybe in the nineteen eighties. Not sure, but anyway, it was in the twentieth century. (Just a little aside, but I am one of these who has spent/bought so much of ones life in the twentieth century and used to seeing it mentioned. Like the film organisation, `Twentieth century Fox`. Here I shall go off on a tangent and wonder if the Fox news channel is part of the Twentieth century Fox network? I find them shallow, one sided and exceedingly right wing.  Just going to leave this train of thought to be shunted into a siding.
Anyway, this young athlete scored a perfect 10 and although I saw it, I didnt appreciate how great it was, like I do now. More than thirty five years ago, when working as a stonemasons laborer, the stone masons told me that often when working on churches, centuries ago, some stone masons would often make a mistake on purpose to show that their work was not perfect and only God could create perfection. I thought this was a false modesty, and yet now believe its okay to do whatever you believe is the right way as an individual to be who you are.
My sons like to watch an american cartoon and I have no idea what its called. One of my boys is sleeping over, but unlike me who went to bed at 10pm, he was up watching You Tube to see hours of a couple of guys playing minecraft, so as to get tips on how to play it himself. Better not wake him up to ask him.
Anyway this cartoon is about a load of kids. One of the main ones is called Kyle. Another one who`s name escapes me, is sensible and of good morals. Kyle though is selfish and insensative. Why I am mentioning all this, is because I am not that interested in these cartoons, but because my boys like to watch them I will occasionally watch them with them. Ive seen them, or bits of them for months now and its only just struck me, the significance of another characters name. Its Token. Token is the only little black boy. How many films, or tv programs have token minorities. I must say as one of us in a minority, that is having an aquired brain injury, not enough! Deaf people cant hear, yet need to be heard. Blind people... 
Do you get the picture. Talking of blind people. When we ring a call centre we dont usually discriminate or often know if the person is blind or in a wheelchair, or is a different race or religion to us. 
Once again I drag myself back to focus on this blog as an artist. In a couple of hours I will be going to have a private art therapy session.
Depending if its an hour or an hour and a half, I will pay out of my own pocket £40 or £60 pounds. Its my choice and I believe that so far over this last two or three years its been a great investment. I have become a better part of the universe and my art also have come on leaps and bounds! This said, I shall post yesterdays painting with this early morning blog and jump in the bath. Okay; I shall go and gently lower this body I am currently using into the water and clean it up, so as have no obnoxious odours be a distraction or offense to anyone. Hopefully I will be able to get some good shots at the art therapy session to post on the next blog.


              
A yogic quote for today.
  The real wealth of a human mind is contentment.

My love to you and all beings. 
Blessings and peace to you.
Yours, brother Peter  

No comments: