Friday 23 November 2012

LOTS OF MY ART. Plus Fish on Friday.



Good day to you all and may you have some time well spent looking at my blog today.

Firstly I shall post a photo I took as my sister drove me to the little town, or village of Redbourn from here in Luton early this morning. I had an hour and a half session with Kate Rothwell, my forensic art therapist. Not time to do any art as we were going through the art I will be taking to the talk we will be giving at the forensic forum in Hampstead, London. This is only two weeks away and I am looking forward to it.

Tomorrow I will be going with my two sons and two of their aunts to spend an overnight in an Hotel, as a treat for them.

                                     

Now for photos of some of the art I produced awhile ago in an art therapy sessions.

  


This was made using mainly a found mirror which broke as I was scrapping off some of the back material away. A very fleeting thought - o no I have broken it - came into my mind. Then my conscious thinking came in and I thought, how much better it was as a personal work of art. Expressing being able to go with the breaks and not having to identify with them, or label them as good or bad. Change just is!

                                                        REFLECTIONS

Be open and say `Yes` and grace is irresistible.

We all need training to be holy.

Not to `kick` is good for humility.

The Holy Spirit is a Person - not a pigeon sitting
     on your shoulder!

Who can show us our sin better than God?

Avoid worry and impatience.

Righteousness without charity is like a cold, dead
      fish.

Everything is interesting if it is used for the glory
     of God.

Accept the situation as it stands and put your
     thanksgiving into it.

Obey! Obey! Obey! Do the will of God.

Not: "How am I getting on?" but: "How can I
    correspond better with God?"

He only asks our love - and our obedience to His
    Will.

In everything give thanks: whether it is light, black,
     pink, green or purple!        


                                     Look at this either way up, and see which you prefer!






    THEOLOGIC maybe an invented word, but I claimed it. I stake my emotions on it!

Finally my brothers and sisters. Those of us in Christ and those who are not; I still ask all to pray for the release of `Pussy Riot`!
Also for all beings to be free.

Have a good weekend and know that you are loved.
(I am away from the blog until monday, as I need to devote quality time and love to my two sons)

Your brother 

Peter.     

No comments: