Thursday 8 November 2012

Awareness of art, reality and illusion



Good afternoon it is here as I construct this blog for you, my worthy and most loved brothers and sisters.

 100% is the most we can get in reality.
 Yet we get no where near this.
 Our eyes can only take in a narrow spectrum of              
   colours. 
 Our ears can only hear a certain band of  
 sound wavelengths.

 Well, I am sure you get the picture so to speak.  
What is real or unreal. What is normal.

I read a story of a soldier on the battlefield who would simply drop his rifle to the ground, pick up a scrap of paper lying there, and look at it. Then he would let it flutter from his hands to the ground. And then he`d move somewhere else and do the same thing. So others said, "This man is exposing himself to death. He needs help." So they put him in the hospital and got the best psychiatrist to work on him. But it seemed to have no effect. He wandered around the wards picking up scraps of paper, looking at them idly, and letting them flutter to the ground. In the end they said, "We've got to discharge this man from the army." So they call him in and give him a discharge certificate and he idly picks it up, looks at it, and shouts. "This is it! This is it." He finally got it.

He acted in expectation leaving the workings of how it was going to be fulfilled to the universe, or God if you like. I like God and even just the concept of an almighty God!  
  He was waiting not doing. I am not a human doing. I am a human being who does at times do things. I should rather spend more time being still.
Still things and people will go on doing their own things and I am starting to realize my attachment to no things.  Look around you the next time you are in the market place or town centre. Are most people just being in awareness of a succession of single moments passing; or are they just doing one thing after another or even many at the some time. Perhaps talking on the phone whilst keeping an eye on the children and looking at the market stall for the best deal on vegetables! 
I am though now here in the moment thinking of the people who look at my blogs and whom most I dont know personally, but believe that our Father knows intimately. If he wants it any different then He will make it so!  Now I will post my latest art work with both the hope and expectation that it will be liked and for a few it will reach deeper than others and mean more to them than it could to me. I am just the artist, but its you that the universe created it for this day. Blessings love and peace to you.



      






        
This is it for the blog today. May the love that suppases all understanding and is greater than our greatest imagining be realised by us now and always. If you dont feel it, its not because its not there! 
I hope that you who dont know me personally, believe that I am a real person and what is written is true and not a story constructed by a group of people posting this website on the internet by a fictitious artist of whom they think up sometimes outlandish stories of this imaginary persons life. Giving him a German Shepherd sheep dog and then having it bite a man running in the park and taking it off him again.
  There are two people doing the paintings and one photographer. Also two separate individuals - one of whom is human - writing the blogs. Its me, the `real` Peter G Kimble, writing this now. The imaginary Peter is off somewhere worrying about imaginary problem. You can tell which is which, as you will never catch him smiling. 
Me, I am grinning now and happy to be typing and not talking. Ta, thanks for being where you are at this moment, reading this. 

Its all there is for now and how I wish one or two of you could pop round for a herbal tea, while I listened to you tell me about your story.
Everyone has got a story and they are all valid. Some people dont value there own story as much as they value others.

Sometimes values go up or down.
sir Jimmy Savile
Yep he was unable to be, or couldnt be what most people thought he was, so some got good things fixed for them by the BBC television company and these were broadcast for us all to see and make money for the BBC. Paying the producers and directer general well. 
Others got shameful horrible things fixed for them by a human doing self gratifying sexual acts with children entrusted to his care.
The press of course will vilify the main villain, yet he is already dead. I saw him talking to Peter Sutcliffe once whilst I was in Broadmoor and thought they seemed a bit pally. Snug as bugs in rugs.
Hindsight is not a great thing. Foresight of course is in demand, but people will only pay money or attention to the nonsense written in gutter press 
horoscrotums  horoscopes! Otherwise the world would be a much better place and that wont sell newspapers.
Okay, got to go now and get something to eat. 

Have a good day and pass on the love.
Yours bro Peter    
    
     

No comments: