Saturday 3 November 2012

Saturday 3rd Nov and look who I have around here!

Good day and blessings and love to you all.






           See, its my youngest son and not a monster. Hooray!
              He will take the mask off and reveal the true being,
              who is really, a creative expression of generative love.

Can you imagine if people in general, or trying to be Generals, were just thought of and given no more credence than children playing pretend. Then we could say if it was a good game, or not and we would play along, or decide not to play!
 So for me it would be, yes to following, or pretending to be and acting like; Jesus, buddha, Birhand Raghavji Gandhi (Mahatma Gandhi is a different Gandhi, but if you want to pretend you are Mahatma, thats fine too.) and many saints.
No, to joining in with those who wanted to be like, Hitler, or stalin, or anyone who wants to control the masses for the erection of a state of evil. Boo lets not play along and just turn our backs on those silly children. If no one takes any notice of them, will they go away?
I am not sure that they will, but what do you think?

Here are some photos of the painting done yesterday. I like the original paintings better than these photos! But what can I do, apart from magically transporting you here to see them in `reality` (chuckle, what's reality.)  





             Okay, the following is from me to you, although originally written by those I have credited. (as I have said before though, we are all really one!) 

Earth, moon stars and sun revolve inside me.
                            Baba Muktananda

God sleeps in the rock. Dreams in the plant. Stirs in the animal And awakens in man
             Ben Al-Arabi 12 century spanish

Finally to round up todays blog, I am sharing with you some writing which I came across only this morning, by Virehand Raghavji Gandhi and which is having great impact on my consciousness! 

"All non liberated souls when pass from one life to another it carries with itself the karmic body which is invisible and subtle. This karmic body depends on the karma energies it carries, exhibits. 
It first attracts the material particles to form a physical body. The senses, speech and mind are formed according to the ability of the soul bonded by karmic connections. It may be one sense organism to five sense organism with mind or without mind. Even one can be born as hellish beings or celestial beings. Mind includes desires, emotions; intelligence, thinking etc. According to Jainism the soul in pure form has infiniteness in terms of its knowledge and power. These faculties are obstructed for its exhibition due to karmic bondage."
              -Virehand Raghavji Gandhi

"As you go on forgetting yourself materially, just in the same proportion do spiritual peace and spiritual powers flow in towards you."
                         Virchand Gandhi (1864-1901)

"The heart of vegetarians is healed sooner than those of flesh-eaters".

So my brothers and sisters, I have been a vegetarian before and I will be a vegetarian again. The most important thing at this moment is that `I` will forget my self materially and concentrate awareness on spiritual presence!  
Peace and love to you an all beings.
Your bro Peter. 
(As always, I hope and trust in my heart that you will pass on this love.)   
  

No comments: