Monday 5 November 2012

Monday and just so intouch with this present moment.

Blessings peace and love to you and all beings.

There is a power for good in this universe greater than we are, and we can use it. 

It is calling to me. I know that a creative, spiritual endevour is mine now, and as I start to do this now, with the sun shining in through the window, I give thanks.

I am so grateful to be blessed today with having done a painting which I am able to share some photos with you. As well as being able to drive my mother to her old house to pick up her mail and for her to check that it was all secure. And to have spent some time watching a television program with her. I must remember that sometimes its enough for her to have my company and its better for me to bother her mind with my busy thoughts. A good time for practicing stillness of mind!

               Here I am reflecting on whats on
               offer to be a bonus for many.

                     Yes I am aware I at times sound excited or aggressive.
                                                        I am not. Its just a byproduct of my brain
                                                        injury. As is inside, being closer to God!
                                                        Yes I know many dont see it. Yet some
                                                        of them dont believe in God. So what!

      God can go about incognito, or undercover. God can wish this was taken by a more skilled camera man!

                       This used to be the Odeon cinema that me, my family and many others went to see films.
                                      Also I think two of my sisters saw The Beatles sing here!

    Here are my feet walking away from Bury park, Luton to go to the car and end up here with you.

So my brothers and sisters, this is the whole picture of my latest painting of which I am pleased and happy also to be sharing with you. I know that I am a better artist than technical camera operator, but you are able to make allowances for my shortcomings!










This is it for todays painting. For some of you it may be too much and for this I am sorry, but ask your indulgence. I try to get across on a computer screen that which is so much more real here.

I came across a quote I liked and thought would be appropriate to my mood today. Looking up the author I saw some other `peaces` of his which I should like to share with you.

Milan Kundera b 1929 Czechoslovakia.
. What shall we choose? Weight or lightlessness?
. If every second of our lives recurs an infinite number of times, we are nailed to eternity as Jesus Christ was nailed to the cross.
. If eternal return is the heaviest of burdens, then our lives can stand out against it in all their splendid lightness.
. She would have liked to tell them that behind Communism, Fascism, behind all occupations and invasions lurks a more basic, pervasive evil and that the image of that evil was a parade of people marching by with raised fists and shouting identical syllables in unison.
.The history of the Czechs and of Europe is a pair of sketches from the pen of mankind`s fateful inexperience.
.History is as light as an indivijual human life, unbearably light, light as a feather, as dust swirling into the air, as whatever will no longer exist tomorrow.

This last quote if I believe a good one to say good day to you for now, my precious brothers and sisters.
The sun is shining and I am in love with you all.
Your brother Peter.   
 
     

No comments: