Friday 16 November 2012

Good day Good people & creation blesses itself today.

Hello my brothers. How is your countenance today? Are you relaxed, physically, mentally and emotionally? In this case you and me will be open spiritually! People dont have to have beliefs in sky gods or fairies to be open to that which can surpass our comprehension and bodily senses.
An open mind means we are able to consider all different views and of course we are all looking from different view points. That is why - and this may not be an actually true story - when Marie Antoinette was told that the people are hungry, because they had no bread; she was reported to say, "Let them eat cake." She might not as many believe have been saying something cruel and heartless. But just thinking from her own small narrow viewpoint. If she herself was hungry and there was no bread, then she would eat cake. Of course she would tell her servant to tell the baker to bake more bread.
Makes me think of some countries leaders who when there is a shortage of things, print more money.
You will find in most of the western world today, not only are people not hungry for food, they are generally spending too much time and attention on consuming it! They cannot be satisfied or filled.

                                            GOD HOLDS THE KEY
                                                OF ALL UNKNOWN

God holds the key of all unknown,
And I am glad;
If other hands should hold the key,
Or if he trusted it to me,
I might be sad.

What if tomorrow`s cares were here,
Without its rest?
I`d rather be he unlocked the day,
And, as the hours swing open, say,
My will is best.

The very dimness of my sight
Makes me secure;
For, groping in my misty way,
I feel his hand; I hear him say,
My help is sure. 

I cannot read his future plans;
But this I know:
I have the smiling of his face,
And all the refuge of his grace
While here below.

Enough; this covers all my wants;
And so I rest;
For what I cannot, he can see,
And in his care I, saved, shall be
Forever blest.  
                                      J. PARKER


Now that I have shared another brothers writing with you, that is also my prayer and meditation this morning, I shall share my painting.
(Saying this, I am going to take my camera to Hitchin when I go later today with my sister and well see if any of the photos I take are worth putting on. Because my brothers and sisters, apart from people in this country (England) visiting this blog, there are many more of you from France, Ukraine, United States, China and Russia. In that order. I am pleasantly surprised that I have a bigger audience in Ukraine than the country of my birth. The Philippines, where I spent six years and brought forth our two wonderful sons, only occasionally has one or two views and that may be family, which is fine.

Here for you are some photos of my latest painting. Firstly some trees I like which are in the park next to where I live and which I shot a short while ago. Trees, our great providers of the air we breath and of which I give thanks!



























Have a good day my brothers and sisters.
Perhaps we can give a thought today to all people suffering from conflict. Those in Palestine and Israel and those whose conflict is more personal.
Peace and love to you and all beings.
Pass this on in thoughts, words and deeds.
Smile more and forgive more. The returns will come.

Remember, you exist with a purpose!

Your brother Peter      

No comments: