Friday 30 November 2012

Fish on Friday. Art, Love, joy and forgiveness.



Blessings, peace and love to you and all beings.

Its the last day of November and I have just stepped in from the first floor balcony, having been amazed to have been able to pick and eat some cherry tomatoes, which are still bearing their remnants. It seems a long while since they were planted in May and yet they know nothing of time. When it gets too cold for the plant to continue  
in this work, then it will return to the soil.

We must learn to be present in each moment, with love, joy and forgiveness.

If you accept, as I do that in the beginning, before the universe was brought into existence of space, time, energy; there was a power before all. All that was, became all that is now.

I long ago, as now have my two sons, been confirmed into the Christian faith. Yet I realize that so many who call themselves Christians are not in reality. If we went into any western prison or church, or company board room; we will come across those who will with their mouths say, "Lord, Lord." yet with there actions follow there own selfish desires. I had once been given a banknote and so assumed it was as it said, a twenty pound note. Yet when I tried to use it in exchange for some goods in a shop, was denied. The shopkeeper told me it was a counterfeit. I had not known when I accepted it, yet that did not change the fact that it was worthless. Do not be fooled by appearances.  We will find so many false people who will tell us that they will show us the way to salvation. 
Being a Christian means to follow the way of Jesus. Jesus says to us, that however we treat the least of people, we treat Him. We are not to judge and yet we do. I do. I will often feel good (o what self righteous wretch I can at times be!) when having bought something in a shop, I put the change in the charity box. Yet often I will look at a person who asks me to spare them some change and answer that I have none. I may actually have some and be thinking to myself that its not good for me to give to them. They are likely to be spending it on alcohol, or drugs. This is not an excuse, as one can on other occasions see these people in drunken, wasted states.
 The God though who is meant to be in me, when I say, `I no longer live, yet Christ lives in me` did not come to judge, but to set us free.
Forty years ago, when I was a boy scout - before I broke the law and was sent to reform school - we were taught the motto, `Be prepared`. So now I will try to have change to give to those, with out questioning what they need it for. Jesus said that however I treat the least of His people, I treat Him. If I am to become a good follower of the Way ( I Am The Way, The Truth and The Life. Spoke Christ.) Then it is my duty to feed the hungry, heal the sick and comfort those who mourn.
Do not be fooled into thinking that you will find God in any temple or building, except your own body. Make your body the temple fit for the spirit of God to dwell. (Or not, it is up to you, if you have free will.) 

                 This is the only way I will be sure to follow my bliss. No material things will give me real satisfaction, as they are all illusion. 
I must be present in each moment with Love, joy and forgiveness!   

    ART                        ART                      ART  

    
                              Above you can see the whole of yesterdays completed painting.

                               

                                                    This work below may or may not be
                                                     be finished. It doesnt look finished to
                                                     me, but maybe its a good discipline
                                                     to leave some unfinished works for
                                                     reasons other than ones death!

             Your presence at this site is much appreciated and please 
              be patient as it wont be long until the galleries are changed.

             Your brother of Christ, the Buddha and all the Saints,
                                Peter.  

No comments: