Wednesday 7 November 2012

A Wednesday welcome to one and to all.


                        Peace and love be upon you all.



                                          This is the view of and out of my window this cold autumnal
                                           day. Its days like this that my mind goes back to the
                                           six years I lived in the Philippines and where I never once
                                           said, "How I miss the English autumn and winter weather."
                            But I am smiling, as I can still enjoy being here, in this moment know I enjoy
                     creating this blog with love for you and all beings. Especially the First and the greatest. (God) 

                     This is a poster which I wholeheartedly agree with!  What do you think?


 One, if not the most misquoted biblical saying, is `Money is the root of all evil`. The actually right quote is, `The love of money is the root of all evil.`!  

                              robinhoodtax.org
I expect I am showing my like for what the above organization is doing to people who mostly will be in favour of this. I doubt that many politicians, bankers or others `at the top` look at my blog.
The interesting thing is that the higher people climb up on top of the masses, then the bigger their eventual fall. Why dont they see we are all really one! The bigger their wealth grows, or power grows, then most often the ego grows in tandem. Anyway thats my bit. I wont be like some of the atheist anarchists, who would like to string up the bankers and politicians from lamp posts by their necks. Nope, let us all reap what we sow. Do you know the story of the rich man who asked Jesus how he could enter the kingdom of God? Christ told him to sell all he owned, give the money to the poor and follow him. The man went away sad because he was very rich. I always thought that perhaps this man had started of with money, like some of the wealthiest families in the world. Otherwise he could have thought to himself, `I made this money from nothing, I can easily make more and so it makes sense to give it to the poor and follow this great teacher, Jesus! Look how his disciples seem contented with what little they have and they dont know where tomorrows food is coming from. Yet I have so much wealth, but I am not content that I have enough and always strive to make more. 
They smile joyfully and laugh, yet I am worried and stressed. I must get away from these people and surround myself with more wealth, so as to put this out of my mind!   Did he? What do you think?
I believe its our duty to pray for the poor and the rich to share what they have. The poor often - but not always, I grant you - have more hope and faith in God. They will give a greater proportion of what they do have to help others. A beggar may be more willing to share his last piece of bread than a banker would share his last million pounds/dollars/yen/ gold pieces. Money wont make people happy. Look at  that man Judas who sold our master for, was it forty pieces of silver. He later went off and hung himself. I know I am a christian, but thats with a little `c`, because if my God is the creator of all things, then he may let reincarnation happen if thats the best way for certain souls to eventually come to Him. So maybe Judas went on at first to be a worm, then a cockroach. He progressed to become donkey and then a pig. Then once again he reached a human incarnation, but right at the bottom, as a banker! 
Many people think that its those with money and power who are at the top in this world. NOPE they only think they are. 
Its easier for a slave or a prisoner to sing out in praise of God than it is for those who see themselves at the top. We must not be like them in seeing them at the top. Those with the ability to do much to alleviate the suffering of the poor, but who turn their faces away from those in need, are really at the bottom, but havent realized it yet!
We reap what we sow is a law not only of the universe, but God. 
Physics is starting to get it. How awesome is that which we are only now just like children, starting to grasp. The potential of faith and belief! The power of thought belief and word!
 Enough now of this. For those of you, my brothers and sisters, who have had the patience to follow me this far, I shall now post my latest painting for you.



                       The one above is my number three of these!
                 This above is my number one.

                            And we have number two - although it was

           a close decision and it only lost out after a second recount! 


 I am off to walk down the town now. Have a good day and know that you are loved. Your bro Peter. 

No comments: