Thursday 29 November 2012

While I can still paint I will post.

Good day and blessings be upon you. Here are photos taken this morning of yesterdays painting.

If I do a post tomorrow, then it is likely to be called, `Fish on Friday` and ought to have a spiritual bent to it. Notice the `If`` I have not been long back from driving my mother and me to today's communion service at All Saints church and I am already flagging, energy wise. The effect of my brain injury from carbon monoxide poisoning means I can oft get fatigued and yet after a rest get a second wind as it were. Enough said for now. I will post photos of my recent painting, which is still wet; in the expectation that some of you will enjoy it less than me and some more! Its sunny outside, but alas my camera is not going to get out and about this afternoon. Or will it!

Without further ado, here come the photos.
                     
                                                 
                                                    Yesterdays work will be framed to be
                                                    hung either of three ways. Depending
                                                    on the hanger. Hangman or women.

                                This way up at 5am
                            
                                                                                                         liked this way up also at 6am

                                                                                This way also, but just this moment.





                      I really really like this painting and hope it will be set of well framed behind glass.







    Above I managed to get a slightly blurred effect from the way I did the mark making here! (not the camera shot.)   Will I remember to try this effect again, as I would wish to?  Brain damage on the one hand has freed me from so many of the restraints I had  loss of memory and wife. Angst! I dont know if that is the right word to describe one  of the things which has been added unto me. Also the loss is not `bad`, it  just is!
Or, it just is not! Lets get away from words and back to art. Agreed!  


    I imaging sheets of colour and  white floating amongst a sheet of mixed colour slowly getting stripped.

Hmm, what does that make us think about! 

Maybe some of you feel like you were born with life being like a clean white, blank sheet of paper?

If I had the energy, or you were here to make me a coffee then I could expound on this and take it to a place where you would feel stimulated to join in. (good grief, maybe one of you just thought; `if I am visiting Peter, then he should get the coffee.` Well that could happen if you came next week or next year, but not now.`



For now I must bid thee all a good day and ask you for your good thoughts. For yourself, me and others.

Blessings be with you now and always.
Peter G Kimble



                                     

No comments: