Wednesday 14 November 2012

Good day to you all and may we all be Gods blessing upon earth today!

GREETINGS AND BLESSINGS TO YOU.


HALLELUJAH
ANOTHER DAY TO BE
IN LOVE
WITH ALL 
THERE IS, WAS AND WILL BE!  


First for you to see and share.
                                Picture I shot this morning out in the park.
                                         Very early!



Good day my brothers and sisters. To some, the title of today's blog may sound a tad grand. Its not. Its so down to earth its been in us before we were born. In our mothers womb we were Gods blessing to our parents individually and the universe as a whole. That's just the way it is and unfortunately many of us dont realize this. Insects, fish, birds and many animals realize it all the time. Are they aware that they are realizing Gods plan and grace in their lives? Most, I think may be doing that without conscious understanding. Same as plants. Plants have an awareness and can react to their environment. They, I doubt can think either, `There is no God.` or `God is almighty, omnipotent, omnipresent and all loving.` Yet they can mostly follow Gods instructions to them, which like all living things are imprinted in them. Even down to DNA and maybe further down, which is beyond my knowledge today. Maybe they can even feel the presence of God through their very being and follow through in their doing! For even now at this present time, women and men of science will tell you what native Americans and Hindu holy men and others have known for thousands of years. We are all one and should have loving respect for all life. 
This is why I personally am so amiss for mostly forgetting to say grace before each meal. 
 The grace said before meals, which I grew up with was, `For what we are about to receive, may the Lord make us truly grateful`. When I lived in the Philippines I learnt the following from my then wife. `Bless us o Lord in these thy gifts which we receive from Thy bounty, through Jesus Christ, our Lord. Amen.`
   Today is NOW the present, a gift. My thanks for you that you have taken some time to rest your attention on this blog. I shall reward us by posting the latest painting. My blogs can at times be lacking art, which is not a good thing for an artists blog. It would be like a spiritual persons (which I also am!) mostly having art on it!











                                     A shot of Luton
                                          One more
                                I like the lines in this one and also the
                                fact that it is a telegraph pole, which as
                                you can see there, few lines as most of
                                us have cable!


 So my brothers and sisters, although these lines are getting fewer each year as people - including me - move our telephones onto a cable network; usually with our computer line, then in a few years 
a photo like this will be a thing of the past. When I was a child there was still some people using horse and carts here in England. When I lived in the Philippines only ten to fifteen years ago, we would often see an Oxen and cart. I saw my sons Grandfather plowing his field with an Ox. Sometimes they would be used to deliver containers of water to peoples shacks. We can be mindful of changes and take notice of the changes within, also!

                                     MORE ART


                        These are so alike!
                                            



      I love the light at the bottom and then move up through the
      colour to the darker top!


                              Here is a another angle! 
             

                A thought for the day for us, my sisters and brothers.




 IF YOU HAVE NOT OFTEN FELT THE JOY
OF DOING A KIND ACT,
YOU HAVE NEGLECTED MUCH,
AND MOST OF ALL YOURSELF.

A. NEILEN



HUMAN BEINGS WHO  LEAVE BEHIND THEM
NO GREAT ACHIEVEMENTS, BUT ONLY A SEQUENCE OF SMALL KINDNESSES,
HAVE NOT HAD WASTED LIVES.
charlotte gray

Have a good day and know that you are loved.
                              Your brother, Peter.

No comments: