Tuesday 27 November 2012

Tuesday so welcome. Its raining outside and so getting some cheer and play inside.



I give little thought to this, or that. I create without much thought. Putting emotion into a painting not seen before.







Good day to you my brothers and sisters. As is referred in title, here are some shots I took. 
I could understand if one of you thought, `this guy is sad.` As we are at times able to judge others from  our  own  wondrous  unlimited  life!  Derr. Im just starting to get myself out of any one frame of mind. To the state of no mind.





                     Can you see that it doesnt look inviting
                                  OUTSIDE

So lets stay in awhile and mess about with the camera. Oh yeah and lets mess about with
hats and silly faces.

            Below is a ceramic one
               which I made.


                                                     Above is my `what it is`  face.                                              


                                                     Playing the part of Rastafarian  Jew                                                  


                                                              SCREAM
                                                           Going to transform into a gargoyle!


                                                     Nope, just this ceramic head once again.


                                                    What am I looking at. I have no idea.

               Not like this   
                  like that.
                     When I was a child and on holiday at Butlins holiday camp. Tommy Cooper played a trick on me with a fake wasp.
I was terrified.



     THE DAYS MAY YET
             GROW DARKER
The days may yet grow darker,
The nights more weary grow,
And Jesus may still tarry,
But this one thing I know:
The Lord will still grow dearer,
And fellowship will be
The closer and the sweeter
Between my Lord and me.

Tis our dear Lord we wait for,
Our hope! Our joy! Our friend!
Himself we long to welcome,
And just beyond the bend
Hidden, perchance to meet us
Before the day is done,
The waiting will be over
And rest will have begun.
                                           M. E. Barber 
Okay my brothers and sisters. I am off to the hospital to see Opel and probably have a bit of blood taken for a test. 

Fair well and know that you are loved. Also, remember that its easy to be kind to those that love us and so make an effort to show love to those that dont! 

Your brother, Peter. 

No comments: