Sunday 11 November 2012

Sunday and peaceful.



Good day my Bro`s & Sisters

1st Straight to the Art!


 
                                  This is my work which my sister brought
                      to me yesterday, framed. Thanks sis.
                                Its good on the wall!

   

                    Now I shall post some work produced yesterday, but not framed so as to show
                    how framing a painting can in some cases enhance it.


                     The above painting is one of quite a few which on the back have been divided
                      into four, with my website and email address on.  Enough about that, as they are
                      not ready yet and so I will leave the subject here and zip my lips!

                      This one I really like. It sparks my imagination and love starts to smolder.


                     So far today the above photo is the one I like best of my work. Below comes
                      in third.


                      Okay, now I see I am going to re-evaluate this whole 1st and 2nd etc. How does
                       it seem to you if I say, `whatever my attention is on at any moment in time`s best!

    There has been so much crammed into this weekend for me and thats been good, but now I need to rest.
    Having said this, my brothers and sisters, I will leave you now without lots more sentences of writing.   
          Not even a quote. Okay I cannot resist leaving you without a quote. " Theres no such thing as a
    stranger. Only friends that havent been introduced." This was told me many years ago by my late wife,
    Tracy. May she rest in peace and rise in glory.  I do feel sad now and thats okay, but I shall say goodbye.
                          Your brother in Christ and of Buddha and all the saints. Peter.   

No comments: