Wednesday 28 November 2012

Good day to share with you just my painting. I AM A CREATIVE BEING>



                    Good day to you. May you be blessed with love and understanding this day
                                 
                              and always. Know that you are loved and can BE.



          I have many more pictures to post. Unfortunately the internet, or whatever, is saying
          I have no more room and must pay to upgrade my storage!
          Not understanding or having the computer savvy to sort this myself, I shall have to ask
          that we be content with just this one picture today.
          I am confident that help will come here and it will be sorted, but when is out of my hands!

           I am off down the town now to buy a mouth guard for my twelve year old, as he has
           misplaced it and needs another one to play rugby tomorrow.

          Be well my brothers and sisters and know that we are loved. Blessings to you and through you.
                           Your brother, Peter.

No comments: