Sunday 25 November 2012

Sunday afternoon and am back with some photos and am tired.

Good day to you, one and all.


My two sons, two of my three sisters and myself, have been for an overnight stay. We went to a Mariot Hotel in the east end of london. The boys and me had pie and mash potato in a traditional pie and mash shop. We all had plenty of laughs and a break from normal routine. We used the steam room, swimming pool and gym.
Here are some photos taken yesterday and today.

Sorry, there are no photos being able to be posted.
The internet or whatever, has informed me that i have used all available free space. It says I can buy more and then gives prices in american dollars. News update, I am a poor British artist who has a few English `pounds` and these are not the sort which two and a bit are the same as a kilogram!

Whatever happens, be ready to endure.

Not my blog, just the awareness that change is inevitable!

                      ----------------------------
The active life is lived in that which is known and seen, working from outwards, inwards.

  The contemplative life is lived in the knowledge that God is within us, and reason takes the second place. This way works from inwards, outwards.

  Both must face and work out purgation.

   ...........................
 The Eternal Peace comes through the flow and re-flow of the self-offering.

Be good my brothers and sisters and know that you are loved!

Pass on this love in you being and doing.

Your brother, Peter.        



No comments: