Saturday 5 January 2013

Good day for sharing my latest painting on canvas with you!

Blessings and peace to you, my brothers and sisters.
                                   Maybe its a first time for brothers or sisters from Mexico!  

(about this art, below.)
Clear your mind and then see what they bring to mind or heart! 


                                              










So are they are completed here to share with you now as a tryptich. 


 I have to tell you that I am as pleased as Punch with these. I do hope that you also like them.



I was glad this Christmas to receive these three canvasses and some more paint as one of my presents. Of course they were blank when I got them.  Much has gone into these and not just to complete the works as art, but to express to you - as the first to see them - how any battles in the mind or self can come out in artistic expression.
Didnt I hear somewhere that Hitler was a frustrated 
failed artist. I did, or that was perhaps a different version of reality which exists in the universe we are not sharing at this moment in time

Although my paintings are usually and especially in todays case, abstract Phenomenological art, I thought for a moment I could see the trauma and smell the stench of war!
War, war, war. Lets all here, in our minds, or out loud, declare war on poverty, hate and selfishness!
We are one and can only be in harmony when we see ourselves as one. Just because many may not yet be seekers of enlightenment and love, it would be foolish to judge them. For do we now yet know how the story unfolds for us in history; or His story!
If we cant laugh sometimes we just havent got it.
I am all for laughing saints and laughing buddhas.

Am watching God bless Ozz Osbourne on bbc iplayer and enjoying it. Like the fella says, if you keep on the path of drink and drugs you have to check out before others who clean up their act. ( I have finnished watching it and the end five minutes brought a tear to each of my eyes = 2 tears. Or could have been 2 tears to one eye and three to the other. Who is counting.Oh yes, God is and just cannot help it, thats the thing with being all knowing)  Good job Ozzy!  Have a good weekend and pass it on. Blessings and love, to you with you and through you.
Bro Peter.  

No comments: