Tuesday 8 January 2013

Something went wrong with the width of yesterdays blog. Today?

Good day and love and peace to you all. Also to all we encounter.

As I wrote in the blog title, something went wrong with the width of yesterdays blog. I have had a fiddle around, but wont know if it is any better until this blog is posted! So without further ado I shall put on some of my art. (nope, this is me back for a bit of revision and can see it is the same!)

These are individual `peaces` shot from a pair of paintings which I did at the same time. 
















One could easily believe that they came from the same painting until one see`s both paintings at the same time.
So here below are them both and some other images taken, but not produced by me. What interests me may interest you!








                                  When we look above it seems to be moving, but is it!
               Our brain tells us on the one level it is, but the logical
               part of us knows it is an illusion.  What is it in what we
               think of as `our self ` which is just an illusion? 
                How much are we really moving?



Be with us Lord, through all the burdens and heat of the day, so that as night comes upon us we may find your grace within our hearts; your blessing on our work; your mercy on our living, and your light upon our faces as we turn homewards in our last hour through the gate of death to life eternal.
                                                   Sister Hazel, Dss. 

When I sit down and think at night, and before I go to sleep, I always feel that there never has been a day when I have done all that I meant to do. Somehow the day is never long enough and my strength of will is never strong enough. Help me to try still harde, to trust still more in you and less in myself. 
                                                 William Barclay.

Well, my sister Viv will be coming down in a couple of days to drive me to my art therapy session with Kate Rothwell and she wont be happy to see the photo below as a reality when she arrives at this residence!



  
Nor will she wish to see the place tidy and out of focus! 

My sister has just sent me an e picture of `What does an artist look like.` This provoked me to take these of me.



  Yes mother I do need a shave.

Bye for now my brothers and sisters and remember to Radiate the infinite light through your infinite self.  Your bro Peter.

No comments: