Monday 21 January 2013

Photos of my latest art and; well some of it got eaten!

Good day brothers and sisters. And saying that my eldest sister (another artist) just rang to see how I was, as I had a migraine. She will ring again for a proper chat again after six pm when the calls are cheaper.

Well before further ado I shall share photos that I have taken. Some I made and consider art and some was not made by me and is just what I have noticed in the last day and twenty minutes ago. The twenty minutes ago is my painting. The one I am not sure if it is finished!


            Above is taken through window box. 

  Its not my imagination. There are heart shaped snowflakes fluttering down from the clouds!
  Amen this is art from God and me saying we love you. Alleluia
  Views from the balcony of Watchman Kimble`s
                       hermitage. Yep it is snowing and no,
                        I havent been smoking! 


                     My youngest son is named Harry alan KimbleThese dates are wrong though.




   Below is what I got on google images when I typed my name
   Peter G Kimble, or it could have been P Kimble; umbot lang.

  Anyway there are at least four photos of me and my God there is one of me and Buster. How I miss him, but am glad he has a better home with a big garden, or paddock.
Theres some of my art there also. Notice the Painted training shoes and the tatooed man.  My favourite - apart from the one with Buster - is the one where I have sunglasses on and am holding my head!













Have a good day and radiate the indinite light through your infinite selves. Blessings, love and peace to you and all beings. Pass it on. Yours, bro Peter.

No comments: