Monday 7 January 2013

You can say that I have been feeling in the pink!

Don't ask me how my mind jumps from one thing to another, but after looking at some of my latest photos of recently completed painting, I wanted it to provoke a title. First words which came to mind were Pussy Riot. The Russian punk rock band whom I must look up and see what they are up to! Well it appears one girl has been released on bail and the others are still on remand.

                      Putin needs to get with the pink.
                                  Or he will stink. Whats that you say, his 
                                   aids hand out nose plugs to foreign dignitaries!  No, I dont
                                   believe that you made it up. Naughty Golum, my precious.(me and my boys have been to see the latest Lord of the Rings film.)



           Free pussy riot. Free trade. Free radicals. Free speech. Free fall. Free Dom.

                                    So now my brothers and sisters to some of my pink art. Well pinkish; whats the point of being an artist if one cannot use ones artistic licence.  










                  My brothers and sisters. Now you look below and see where all above came from.


Well folks my latest news is that I still have brain damage and am pretty humble about it.
 No point bragging about what one can achieve with the hand of cards I was dealt with when some get
dealt a royal flush and fold.
We are still going to carry on and hold up the truth in what we do and say. Can I follow you in this. No good following me. I have a good memory, it is though defective. Bad is not being forgetful! Bad is using power for selfish aims. Bad is being twice your normal body weight and when hearing the poor have no fish, or rice, saying let them eat pork!
   Oh I shall just share a funny thing from a comedy I watched with the boys yesterday. Its called Malcolm in the middle. Most of the family arrived back home to see it really trashed and the youngest son was responsible for the mess. The Father said, " Doey, why have you done this?" He pointed to his mothers pregnant stomach and said, "The baby told me to do it."  Yep, he was no longer going to be the baby of the family and get the good and bad attention that got him from both parents and elder brothers!
Thats it from me to you today. My Sister has emailed me to do some housework. I must though take a headache tablet.. Havent I done enough already. So okay, I dont mean housework.  
Peace and love to you and all beings. Also how about to all non sentient beings. ie, rocks, water, light. (Hmm is light sentient?)  Your bro Peter.

No comments: